Saturday, November 24, 2007

Hoot! Hoot!

It's been awhile since I've made owls. I forgot how much fun they were to put together. This bit of magic happens when I finally sew the eyes in place. They suddenly come alive and it's all I can do to not start talking to them. Out loud, at least.

Once again, I will sing the praises of wool felt -- it is wonderful stuff! It costs a lot more than craft felt and is harder to come by, but it is so worth it. They make these owls' eyes pop.

This group of Thoughtful Little Owls will go to my shop bit by bit as I find the time to list them.

Thank you to everyone who inquired!

1 comment:

Molli said...

Hi Rima!

You make such wonderful little owls. You have great attention to detail and quality! Mr. Norbert is settling in well at our house. Thank you for sharing your crafts with the world!

Hugs,
Molli